How do I add a photo to my artist overview?
You can attach images that meet the following requirements:
1510x344px — Desktop version
1440x730px — Mobile applications
The artist’s name and the “Play” button are automatically placed over the photo. Make sure these elements fit the image well.
The photo can be either color or black and white.
The following types of images can’t be used as artist covers:
1. Singles or albums covers
2. Painted images. Virtual artists who don’t and are unable to have a photo (e.g. Gorillaz) would be considered an exception.
3. Scanned images
4. Small photos which have been upscaled
5. Fuzzy or blurred images
6. Photos with logos (including the artist’s logos), text or ads
7. Photos with borders or any other types of decor
8. Photos portraying nudity or obscene gestures
9. Photos portraying alcohol, narcotics or tobacco products
10. Photos containing profanity
If the photos don’t meet the requirements, we may reject them.
Your search for returned no results.
Try using other keywords, e.g.: "delete profile", "create chat".
Check your request for misprints.