How can I create a QR code for a page, community, post, or chat?
This feature is available in the latest version of the Android and iOS VK app.
How can I get a QR code for a certain type of content?
To create a QR code for your page, open your profile and tap the icon at the top.
To create a code for a community, tap the three dots icon in the top right corner of the community’s page and select the appropriate option.
You can get a QR code for a group chat if you go to the chat info and select “Invitation link”.
To get a code for a post, tap the “Share” arrow.
You can save the QR code by tapping the “Save” button.
Full list of supported content. What can you do right from the pop-up window?
• personal page — add to friends, save to bookmarks, go to the page by tapping the profile photo.
• community — join, save to bookmarks, go to the page by tapping the profile photo.
• wall post — open or save to bookmarks.
• service — open.
• “Checkback” — offers to open the “Checkback” service when a QR code is scanned from a receipt.
• business card — save info (for example, phone number, email, name, place of work and position) to the phone’s address book.
• event — add to the phone’s calendar.
• geolocation — open a map.
• text — copy to clipboard.
• Wi-Fi settings — connect to Wi-Fi.
• link — go to any external or internal link (except the aforementioned, which are shown as their own content).
Your search for returned no results.
Try using other keywords, e.g.: "delete profile", "create chat".
Check your request for misprints.